Monday, May 26, 2008

Strudel and Danish

I admit it. I am a food blog junkie. Finally, the pressure became too much for this foodie. I already love to cook. So, why not try baking?

Actually, I bake the day to day stuff rather nicely. But my foray into puff pastry with croissants was..............um, less than great.

Today, I wanted to try strudel and danish from scratch.




It really wasn't difficult. And the results have turned me into a believer.



AJ liked the danish best: Apple, Cheese and Raspberry choices. Isaac and I liked the strudel.



There just might be something to this from scratch baking stuff!

1 comment:

Di said...

YAY!!!!! You have a blog!!! So do I!!! Check it out please!!

I can't bake to save my life. I've finally stopped trying. I'll stick to just plain cooking. These do look awfully good, though!!